Refer to Size Chart | Exchange & Return Policy | Our Shipping Rates
The Piccadilly brand is recognised for its superior quality and supplies shoes to many airlines companies. Check here more comfort differentials.
Our shoes are designed for flight attendants and for the corporate environment. Piccadilly heels feature non slip soles to provide extra grip, gel lining, front mesh for softness and absorption, notched-toe detail, Piccadilly Cloud technology insole, toe and heel counter. It is wide enough to support you all day.
Did you know that flight attendants of the world’s major airlines wear Piccadilly’s comfort shoes: Air Caraïbes, Rutaca, El Al, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi Aviation, British Airwaves, Air Austral, Air Mauritius, TRIP Linhas Aéreas, Tam, Gol, and Azul. Piccadilly’s special comfort has become popular worldwide!
Piccadilly shoes give way to very feminine and increasingly more comfortable looks. Comfort is something that never gets old, and our Piccadilly shoes are a reference for comfort!
- Dry System: reduces the feeling of moisture. Special material. Imported anatomical latex insole, exclusive to Piccadilly. A fabric on the top to absorb moisture. Smart design. The insole has holes and channels to provide better ventilation and air circulation, increasing the feeling of comfort. Total comfort. Distributes the plantar pressure homogeneously, minimizing discomfort and injuries.
-Super Comfortable Foot Shape. Prevents tightening, maximum comfort. The technology that leave your feet free of tightening. Exclusive technology to prevent tightening and make your feet more comfortable. Smart design. Provides the maximum in comfort from the heel to the tips of the toes. Special measurements. Three special measurements that respect the anatomy of the feet.
- Exclusive Insoles. It's like walking in the clouds. Walking never felt so good. The most advanced innovations for the comfort and well-being of your feet. Much more comfort. You'll not only look beautiful, but your feet will stay rested all day. Special material. Cushioning and shock absorption, antimicrobial treatment to prevent odors, reducing the natural moisture of the feet, everything your feet deserve. Smart design. Special design that massages your feet.
- Silent Heel. Firm steps without noise. The technology that absorbs impacts and reduces the noise of the heel when walking. Heel without attachment joint, always ensuring a stable, silent stride. Comfort for the feet and the ears. This benefit is for women who love heels, but don't want to hear the knocking sound when walking. Heel made with special material and without any attachment joint, so it absorbs impacts and reduces noise, always ensuring and stable, silent stride.
- MaxiTherapy. Total well-being for you feet. Feeling of freedom when you walk. Your body thanks you. With women's well-being in mind, Piccadilly offers the maximum in comfort with MaxiTherapy shoes. Smart technology. Whoever wears them notices the benefits immediately. Special material. The innovative biofiber mantle is one of the brand's exclusive technologies.
Find out why we are leaders in comfort. Get to know every detail of our exclusive technologies. Watch the video and learn more about our exclusive technology.
A curiosity: the technological material used by PICCADILLY is the same used in the World Cup ball and in high-performance tennis shoes.
Get to know each detail about our shoes and understand the well-being that you'll feel with them on your feet.
We have launched a new sizing service that will let you get your size from the comfort of your home! Click below to try it out.Piccadilly 9
Top Lining: 3mm Foam and Gel
Bottom Lining: 5mm Thick Breathable Foam with anti-bacterial & fungicide treatment that prevents odors. Foam pillow relieves the impact while walking and massage the feet.
Outer Sole: Rubber Non Slip TR
Upper: Italian High Performance Material. As well as being ecologically friendly, it is a material with a classy look, superior in quality and with various benefits.
- Lightness: a resistant and extremely light material, weighing 1/3 less than leather, providing comfort while walking.
- Curiosity: same material used on the World Cup football and on high-performance sport sneakers.