TIPS TO KEEP YOUR PICCADILLY ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY COMFORTABLE AND ALSO TO KEEP YOU TRENDY AND WELL WITH LIFE.
CLEANING YOUR SHOES:
- Do not leave your shoes in the sun. Dry it only in the shadow, in a dry and ventilated place.
- Soft brushes or dry sponges are the most suitable for cleaning. If necessary moisten a cloth and use mild soap.
- Never use a washing machine or dryer for the shoes, do not soak the shoes in the water, or rinse them under the tap.
- To prevent your shoes from presenting odor, it is important to allow them to rest for 24 hours after use.
- If the shoes present some odor, use an antiseptic powder and let them rest for two days. Before wearing them, remove the excess powder with a dry cloth.
- For smooth materials, we recommend to use liquid ink for shoes to touch up scratches. For other materials, only use a sponge or a soft bristle brush, making circular motions.
- Keep your shoes out of boxes, always in dry and ventilated places, avoiding dark and humid places that can trigger the hydrolysis process.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com