ONLINE EXCHANGE/REFUND POLICY
For customers purchasing online, items can be returned for an exchange/refund to any of our stores subject to the conditions: Piccadilly will exchange or refund unworn and unmarked footwear in the original box within 30 days of purchase. You must contact us first at (firstname.lastname@example.org). The exchanged item will be inspected to see if you qualify for an exchange/refund.
All return postage costs will be covered by the customer.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 34-40 Queen St Auckland Auckland NZ 1010.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 34-40 Queen St Auckland Auckland New Zealand 1010
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Fit issues should be resolved before the shoes hit the trail. If you are in doubt about the t of your new shoes, we suggest wearing them around the house for a few hours.
If your footwear has a manufacturing defect, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. Please note, things that void our warranty: returns on products which show normal wear and tear, these are “worn” not defective.
We regret we are unable to accept returned goods where: goods have been worn, goods have been damaged after purchase, goods received without the original box! Fit issues should be resolved before the shoes hit the trail. If you are in doubt about the your new shoes, we suggest wearing them around the house for a few hours.
IMPORTANT! Things That Void Manufacturing Warranty
• Any alterations such as heel taps or resoling
• Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing acci- dents
• Damages due to wear & tear may occur on the toe of the shoes & in the lines, painted or plated heels, resulting from how they are used, and such incidents are not typical for replacing or exchanging the product. Please note, these are “worn” (mechanical fault), not defective by the manufacturer.
• Piccadilly is NOT liable for repairing shoes with ‘wear/tear’ damages (mechanical fault) developed after being purchased including heel taps or soles
(caused by mechanical fault). For more details, please refer to our Footwear Warranty Claim Form.
• Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occu- pation
• Fit issues that arise after the shoes have been used. Fit issues should be resolved before the shoes
hit the trail. If you are in doubt about the t of your new shoes, we suggest wearing them around the house for a few hours.
• Returns on products which show wear and tear, these are “worn” not defective.
• High heeled shoes increase the pressure of the feet, which can cause natural discomfort. Situations of discomfort while wearing the shoes which do not stem from manufacturing defects are not subject to product replacement.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org