Exchange and Returns Policy
**Exchange and Returns Policy**
*Thank you for shopping at Brazilian Shoe Shop. We want to ensure your satisfaction with our products. Please read our Exchange and Returns Policy carefully before making a request.*
**1. Exchanges and Returns Overview**
All exchange and return requests must adhere to the following guidelines. Please note that by initiating an exchange or return, you agree to these terms.
**2. Eligibility for Exchanges and Returns**
- Exchanges are only accepted for new and unworn footwear.
- To be eligible for an exchange, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 20 days of receiving your order to request a return authorization number (RAN).
- Damaged or visibly worn shoes are not eligible for exchange.
**3. Exchange Process**
- Contact us at email@example.com within 20 days of receiving your order to request a return authorization number (RAN).
- Brazilian Shoe Shop does not cover return shipping costs.
- Once your return is inspected and accepted, we will issue store credit for your order, excluding shipping fees.
- Replacement orders are considered final sale and cannot be exchanged more than once.
**4. International Customers**
- International customers are responsible for shipping, taxes, and duties levied by their country.
- Brazilian Shoe Shop is not liable for additional charges incurred during shipping and receiving.
**5. Damaged or Defective Items**
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the issue. We will assist you promptly.
**6. Sale Items**
- All sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
- Our policy allows returns within 30 days of purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
**8. Refund Process**
- After receiving and inspecting your returned item, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment within a specified timeframe.
**9. Shipping Costs**
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Exchanges are possible only for defective or damaged items.
- Contact us at email@example.com to initiate an exchange process.
- Send the item to: 34-40 Queen St Auckland Auckland New Zealand 1010.
- Gift recipients will receive a gift credit for returned items.
- If the item was not marked as a gift, the refund will be issued to the original purchaser.
**12. Manufacturing Warranty and Fit Issues**
- Fit issues should be resolved before wearing the shoes outdoors.
- Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, not wear and tear.
- Alterations, damages from wear and tear, and other abnormal incidents may void the warranty.
- Normal wear on soles, heels, or discomfort from high heels is not subject to replacement.
For any inquiries or assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your understanding of our policies and aim to provide you with the best possible shopping experience.