ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE IN NEW AND UNWORN CONDITION.
To request an exchange, please contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 20 days of receiving your order, and we’ll issue you a return authorization number along with next steps to get your exchange going!
- Brazilian Shoe Shop does not cover return shipping
- Upon inspection and acceptance of your return, will issue store credit for your order less shipping.
- Please note that replacement orders are FINAL SALE. We are not able to replace an order more than once.
- Damaged or visibly worn shoes will not be accepted for exchange.
- For our international customers, please remember that you are responsible for shipping, taxes and duties levied by your country. Brazilian Shoe Shop is not responsible for any additional charges you may incur during shipping and receiving.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please email email@example.com with your order number along with a photo showing the issue, and we'll take care of you.
All sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
We stand by the craftsmanship of our goods. If you have any questions or concerns about your shoes, please reach out of us and we'll do our best to help you.
Please note that we do not accept returns on shoes that have been chipped. Our shoes if struck against a hard surface with sufficient force, will chip. This is the nature of the materials, not a material defect. To learn more about our shoes and how to care for them, please see our care page.